Jan 2018: Congratulations to Dr. Forbes for becoming an Association for Psychological Science (APS) Fellow. Fellow status is awarded to APS members who have made sustained outstanding contributions to the science of psychology in the areas of research, teaching, service, and/or application.https://www.psychologicalscience.org/members/fellows#recentfellows
- BRAINS award & ANCP Travel Award: Congratulations to Dr. Judith Morgan for receiving the Biobehavioral Research Award for Innovative New Scientist R01 grant from the National Institute of Mental Health. Dr. Morgan also won a travel award from the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Poster Award: Congratulations to Dr. Gabriela Alarcon for winning the 2017 Data & Dine Symposium Travel Award for Best Poster Presentation.
- New Publication Alert: Graduate student, Sarah Lichenstein, has published her most recent work This review focuses on adolescent development and depression, and the role of ACC connectivity. Congratulations Sarah! Click here to read the article
- Eva King Killam Research Award: Congratulations to Dr. Erika Forbes on receiving this award. Dr. Forbes in recognition of her outstanding research contributions to neuropsychopharmacology. She was also elected as a Member of the ACNP.
- University of Pittsburgh, Department of Psychiatry, Hot Publication: Dr. Erika Forbes was recently recognized for her publication by the department! Read more about this recognition here!